Here’s my what’s good list
- I have a small group of friends who support me through prayers, facebook, and pocket change
- I have found a friend that I could talk certain things to and he actually listens.
- I am working on a website
- I had an interview on Friday for a job.
- I live in a country where there is no law.
- I have a family
- I have hope that I can go to school in the fall.
- It may take me longer than normal to get my degree but I’m still learning.
- I have a laptop
- I am alive.
So remember folks things may seem to be all wrong however, there are lots of things that we have that we should be thankful for. God is still in charge and that’s all that matters.
Love and Happiness,