I spent the entire day today just thinking of all the bad things that has been happening in my life since last September so I figured that I might as well make a list and that I did. Today, I was sick and felt like I had no where to go and no one to turn to, no one can understand my frustration right now except for God because HE IS the one who created me, HE HAS plans for me and so I tell all my worries and troubles to Him. Now, the reason why I am sharing this with you is because I feel that there are others out there just like me, going through the same heartaches I am going through, having no one to call a friend, feeling depressed and hopeless, however, there is Hope. Below, is my list of all the bad things in my life.
- It’s taking me longer than anyone to complete a four year degree, money don’t come easy.
- I have no place to call home “see why Jesus and I get along so well”
- Right now I don’t have the relationship with my family that I once had.
- I have $17 in the bank.
- I have no idea if I’ll be able to register this fall
- I owe my school four thousand dollars, yes that’s right you read it four big ones.
- I am unemployed.
- I think I’m losing my learning ability
- I don’t find reading so enjoyable any more.
- I’m here at 12am writing this list.
Peace and health,